F.4 WV332 - Tangmere Military Aviation Museum, Tangmere, West Sussex
Hunter F.4 WV332 at Tangmere, 28th September 2013; Richard E Flagg
WV332 first flew on 7th June 1995 from Dunsfold and served with 67 and 234 Squadrons RAFG, before being retired in 1957 it was transferred to RAF Halton as an instructional airframe - 7673M. In 1972 Hawkers purchased it back and converted it to a two-seat T.68 for the Swiss Air Force. The single seat nose section was gifted to 1254 ATC who restored it to its final active service markings - those of 234 Squadron. The rest of WV332 became J-4201 which is now in private hands and still airworthy today. 1254 Sqn have since placed the nose on loan to the museum at Tangmere, where it is pictured above.
Information on this page current as of 17/06/2021, last updated by Jake
Find other photos of WV332 on the following sites:
Air-Britain - Airliners.net - Airplane-Pictures.net - flickr.com - WorldAirPics.com - JetPhotos.net - PlanePictures.net