If you'd like to suggest a relevant link to add to this page, please use the Suggest Link feature. Commercial organisations - please get in touch for terms if you are interested in a banner link; text-only links will require less bribery to be applied. I'll be linking only to sites that relate in some way to this one (i.e. British aviation, preferably post-war).
Post-war British Jets
- A Little VC10derness - Jelle Hieminga's excellent site on that classic British airliner, the VC10. News items, history, technical information, photos, memories and a forum among oher things.
- A Tribute to the English Electric Canberra - An excellent site from Les Bywaters, ex-RAF Canberra groundcrew. Lots of photos, squadron details, listing of surviving airframes etc.
- Bomber County Aviation Resource - For all things related to military aviation in the county of Lincolnshire.
- The Lightning Association - A source of anything to do with the English Electric Lightning and XR724.
- The Victor Association - After 18 years of continuous operation the Victor Association has officially declared its long awaited and much needed website officially open.
- Boscombe Down Aviation Collection - The Collection aims to tell the story of flight and flight test at Boscombe Down
- Midland Air Museum - The country's friendliest air museum - I feel! Located on the edge of Coventry Airport, with an impressive collection around the theme of the jet engine. Most airframes are outdoors and many cockpits are opened up for visitors to look in - a must-visit.
- Newark Air Museum - One of the country's best air museums, with a large collection, much undercover in two large hangars. Lots to see and regular events for photographers too!
- Southampton Solent Sky Museum - A small modern museum tightly packed with info & exhibits, eg Schneider Trophy Supermarine S6A, accessible Short Sandringham (converted Sunderland), SRA/1 jet fighter seaplane, Mk 24 Spitfire, Sea Vixen 2, Gnat. Also large'toy shop' window packed with old models and kits. Well worth a visit
- Aircraft Resource Center - A large site with model reviews, galleries, walkarounds, tools and tips and a huge and very busy discussion forum. Rather US-centric.
- Airfix Tribute Forum - The Airfix Tribute Forum was established in April 2006 to discuss the making of Airfix models and includes a busy forum (of course) and a history section.
- Internet Modeler - A free monthly online magazine on all aspects of modelling.
- Unofficial Airfix Modellers' Forum - Another forum for builders of Airfix and other manufacturers' kits, and also home to the Classic British Kits Special Interest Group of the IPMS(UK).
- Flyer Forums - Flyer Magazine's forums, mostly general aviation coverage.
- UK Airshow Review - A busy set of forums, not just about UK airshows but the UK aviation scene in general with a popular selection of photographic forums too.
- UKGA - A site for GA flyers, with a slightly clunky set of forums.
- Diana Britten Aerobatics - Diana is the only British female display pilot with an unlimited aerobatic Display Authorisation and flies displays in her CAP 232 at airshows throughout the UK and Europe.