T.7 XL591 - Gatwick Aviation Museum, Charlwood, Surrey
Hunter T.7 XL591 at Charlwood, 22nd April 2007; Richard E Flagg
XL591 first flew on 6th August 1958 and was delivered to the RAF the next month. She served with DFLS, DFCS, AFDS, 4 FTS and 208 Squadron. After retirement she was bought by Dick Everett before being sold to Aeromech and then onward to the Gatwick Aviation Museum. Not in wonderful condition, it spent some time at Kemble in April 1998 before moving to Charlwood and being re-assembled. Since the above picture was taken she's been stripped and is in the early stages of a repaint.
Information on this page current as of 01/10/2008
Find other photos of XL591 on the following sites:
Air-Britain - Airliners.net - Airplane-Pictures.net - flickr.com - WorldAirPics.com - JetPhotos.net - PlanePictures.net