J-4201 - Amici dell'Hunter (flyer), Sion, Valais, Switzerland
Hunter T.68 J-4201 at Mollis, 14th August 2006; author
WV332 first flew - as an F.4 - on 7th June 1955 from Dunsfold and served with 67 and 234 Squadrons RAFG, before being retired in 1957 and transferred to RAF Halton as instructional airframe 7673M. In 1972 Hawkers purchased it back and converted it to a two-seat T.68 for the Swiss Air Force. The nose section still exists - see separate survivor entry. Delivered to the Swiss in 1974, she retired in the mid 1990s and is now operated by Amici dell'Hunter in Switzerland and flown by a trio of ex-SAF pilots (now all flying for Swissair). Passenger flights are available! Interested parties, get on over to the Amici dell'Hunter web site! She's seen here departing Mollis after taking part in the International Hunter Meet 06.
Information on this page current as of 17/09/2008
Find other photos of J-4201 on the following sites:
Air-Britain - Airliners.net - Airplane-Pictures.net - flickr.com - WorldAirPics.com - JetPhotos.net - PlanePictures.net