J-4203 - Association Clin d'Ailes (flyer), Payerne, Switzerland
Hunter T.68 J-4203 at Mollis, 12th August 2006; author
Built as an F.4 for the RAF, first flown 29th August 1955 and delivered to 20(F) Squadron 3 weeks later, WV398 went on to serve with 26(F) Squadron and 229 OCU before being bought back by Hawkers in January 1973 and converted to a T.68 for the Swiss Air Force. J-4203 entered service with them in March 1975 and retired in the mid 1990s. She spent some time in storage but by 2006 had returned to the air and is seen her displaying at the Mollis International Hunter Meet 06.
Information on this page current as of 17/09/2008
Find other photos of J-4203 on the following sites:
Air-Britain - Airliners.net - Airplane-Pictures.net - flickr.com - WorldAirPics.com - JetPhotos.net - PlanePictures.net